A Phase 3 Randomized Study to Confirm the Efficacy of an Intra-Articular Injection of Ampion™ in Adults With Pain Due to Severe Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DMI 9523 (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ampio Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jun 2017 According to an Ampio Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 May 2017 Ampio plans to advance the necessary Biologic License Application (BLA) activities in parallel with this clinical trial to expedite the path to potential FDA approval, according to a company media release.