A Phase 3 Randomized Study to Confirm the Efficacy of an Intra-Articular Injection of Ampion™ in Adults With Pain Due to Severe Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DMI 9523 (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ampio Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint evaluate responder status using OMERACT-OARSI scenario D using WOMAC A pain subscore, WOMAC C function subscore, and PGA as composite endpoints; Null Hypothesis: Greater than 30% of patients will be responders has been met.
- 14 Dec 2017 Results published in the Ampio Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History