A Phase I, First In Human, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics And Interaction Effect With Metformin Following A Single Oral Dose Of DA-1241 In Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DA 1241 (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Dong-A ST
- 12 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 12 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Mar 2017 New trial record