A Multicenter Phase 2, Open-Label Trial of Intratumoral pIL-12 Plus Electroporation in Combination With Intravenous Pembrolizumab in Patients With Stage III/IV Melanoma Who Are Progressing on Either Pembrolizumab or Nivolumab Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-695; PISCES
- Sponsors OncoSec Medical
- 12 Oct 2017 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, company anticipate reporting initial data in mid 2018.
- 01 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.