A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase 2b Efficacy Study of a Heterologous Prime/Boost Vaccine Regimen of Ad26.Mos4.HIV and Aluminum Phosphate-adjuvanted Clade C gp140 in Preventing HIV-1 Infection in Adult Women in Sub-Saharan Africa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 Mos4 HIV (Primary) ; HIV clade C gp140 vaccine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Imbokodo
- Sponsors Janssen Vaccines and Prevention B.V
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 3 Sep 2021 to 1 Feb 2022.
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Johnson & Johnson media release.
- 24 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.