Phase IIb study of cannabidiol for the prevention of acute Graft versus Host Disease GvHD following allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT).
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Kalytera Therapeutics media release, the company has received approval from the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at one of two clinical sites in Israel to commence this study. Kalytera has received approval from the IRB at Beilinson. Results from this trial will support regulatory submission to the FDA. Dr. Yeshurun will be the principal investigator of the study.
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting according to a Kalytera Therapeutics media release.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Kalytera Therapeutics media release, application of two clinical sites (Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson, and the Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa) in Israel to commence this study has been submitted to the Institutional Review Boards (IRB).