Phase IIb study of cannabidiol for the prevention of acute Graft versus Host Disease GvHD following allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Kalytera Therapeutics media release, application of two clinical sites (Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson, and the Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa) in Israel to commence this study has been submitted to the Institutional Review Boards (IRB).
- 02 May 2017 According to a Kalytera Therapeutics media release, company plans to initiate this trial in H2 2017 and to be completed over the next 18 months
- 02 Mar 2017 New trial record