Phase IIb study of cannabidiol for the prevention of acute Graft versus Host Disease GvHD following allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Kalyteta Therapeutics media release, the principal investigator of the study is Daniel Couriel, M.D., M.S., Director of the Bone Marrow Transplant Program at the University of Utah Health Sciences, School of Medicine.
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Kalytera Therapeutics media release, results of the study are expected by Q3 2018.
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Kalyteta Therapeutics media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.