A phase 3, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety and efficacy of a single oral administration of nolasiban to improve pregnancy rates following IVF or ICSI in Day 3 and Day 5 fresh embryo transfer cycles
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nolasiban (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPLANT2
- Sponsors ObsEva
- 12 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to an ObsEva media release, more than 1000 patients have been recruited and the company anticipates randomization of at least 760 patients in this trial. Initial results are anticipated in the first quarter of 2018.
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in an ObsEva media release.