A Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine Compared With Topotecan for High DLL3 Expressing Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Subjects With First Relapse/Recurrence Following Front-Line Platinum-Based Chemotherapy (TAHOE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rovalpituzumab tesirine (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Topotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAHOE
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 15 Oct 2017 Trial design presented at 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 08 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 Jun 2021 to 2 May 2020.