A Phase 3b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel-Group, Study to Compare Once Daily Nebulized Revefenacin With Spiriva Once Daily Delivered Via the HandiHaler® on Lung Function in Subjects With COPD and a Low PIFR
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Revefenacin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, this trial is expected to complete in the first quarter of 2018 and is designed to support commercialization and potential regulatory approval in the US for COPD in 2018.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 98 to 200.
- 24 Mar 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.