A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475/SCH900475) in Combination With Etoposide/Platinum (Cisplatin or Carboplatin) for the First-line Treatment of Subjects With Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (KEYNOTE-604)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MK-3475-604/KEYNOTE-604
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Oct 2017 Trial design presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 08 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 05 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.