An Open-label, Phase 2 Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Daratumumab in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 27 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.