A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenously Administered BMS-986168 in Participants With Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PASSPORT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BIIB-092 (Primary)
- Indications Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PASSPORT
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Mar 2017 to 26 Apr 2017.
- 03 Mar 2017 New trial record