A Long-Term, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of M207 (Zolmitriptan Intracutaneous Microneedle System) in the Acute Treatment of Migraine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zolmitriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms M207-ADAM
- Sponsors Zosano Pharma
- 08 Nov 2017 The first patient has been enrolled in this trial. The study will evaluate 150 patients for six months, and 50 patients for a year at approximately 30 sites in the U.S., as reported in a Zosano Pharma media release.
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported in a Zosano Pharma media release.
- 26 Jun 2017 According to a Zosano Pharma media release, the company anticipates initiating this trial in the third quarter of 2017.