A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Multicenter Phase 2 Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of BGB-3111, a Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor, in Subjects With Refractory or Relapsed Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 3111 (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 16 Jun 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, this trial is intended to support approval of BGB-3111 in China.
- 07 Mar 2017 New trial record
- 02 Mar 2017 According to BeiGene media release, the company has announced dosing of the first patient.