An Open-label, Randomized, Phase 1 Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of Enfortumab Vedotin (ASG-22CE) in Japanese Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enfortumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 6 Jun 2018.
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 6 Jun 2018.
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.