A Randomized, Open Label, Multi-center, Comparative Trial, to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Pritelivir Versus Foscarnet for the Treatment of Acyclovir-resistant Mucocutaneous HSV (Herpes Simplex Virus) Infections in Immunocompromised Adults (PRIOH-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pritelivir (Primary) ; Foscarnet
- Indications Herpes simplex virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIOH-1
- Sponsors AiCuris
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.