A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose (SAD) and Multiple Ascending Dose (MAD) Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of ANB019 in Healthy Subjects and Psoriasis Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ANB 019 (Primary) ; ANB 019 (Primary)
- Indications Generalised pustular psoriasis; Palmoplantar pustulosis; Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AnaptysBio
- 06 Nov 2017 According to an AnaptysBio media release, detailed data is anticipated to be presented at a future medical conference.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to an AnaptysBio media release, This interim analysis was conducted after the 85-day, post-dosing monitoring period has been completed for the single ascending dose cohorts while monitoring is on-going for the multiple ascending dose cohorts.
- 06 Nov 2017 Interim analysis presenteded in an AnaptysBio Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History