Study of RGLS4326 (anti-miR-27) for the treatment of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RGLS 4326 (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Regulus Therapeutics media release, the company expects to file an Investigational New Drug Application (IND) for RGLS4326 by year-end.
- 13 Mar 2017 New trial record
- 02 Mar 2017 According to Regulus Therapeutics media release, the company expects to file the IND in the second half of 2017.