A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blinded, Multicenter Study of the Bioequivalence of Sprinkle and Capsule Formulations of Lubiprostone, as Compared to Placebo, in Adult Subjects With Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lubiprostone (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sucampo Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Equivalence analysis of observed spontaneous bowel movement (SBM) count at Week 1 for lubiprostone sprinkle vs. lubiprostone capsule) has not been met, according to a Sucampo Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Mar 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.