A Dose-Ranging Study of Intravitreal OPT-302 in Combination With Ranibizumab, Compared With Ranibizumab Alone, in Participants With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OPT 302 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Opthea
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 20 Mar 2017 This trial is expected to begin in the 2H 2017, according to an Opthea media release.
- 14 Mar 2017 New trial record