A Phase II, Multi Centre Study of BGB324 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Previously Treated, Locally Advanced and Unresectable or Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) or Triple Negative Inflammatory Breast Cancer (TN-IBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 324 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BerGenBio
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a BerGenBio media release, this trial will be presented at at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 19 Oct 2017 According to a BerGenBio ASA media release, first patient has been dosed, and preliminary results are expected at the end of 2018.
- 18 Aug 2017 According to a BerGenBio ASA media release, the company has completed IPO and the funds from the recent IPO will enable the company to complete the four ongoing phase II trials (NCT02488408, NCT02424617, NCT03184558, NCT03184571) including this trial with read-outs expected in the second half of 2018.