A Trial Comparing the Pharmacokinetics of Nonacog Beta Pegol (N9-GP) and ALPROLIX in Patients With Haemophilia B
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nonacog beta pegol (Primary) ; Eftrenonacog alfa
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms paradigm 7
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 13 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Sep 2017 to 18 Dec 2017.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Jun 2017 to 26 Sep 2017.