A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of H10N8 Antigen mRNA in Healthy Adult Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MRNA 1440 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Moderna Therapeutics
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a Moderna Therapeutics media release, patient follow-up is ongoing and the company plans to publish full study findings upon study completion and data analysis in 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 Interim results (n=31) published in a Moderna Therapeutics media release.
- 15 Mar 2017 New trial record