A Phase 1/2 Study of ARQ 092 in Patients With Overgrowth Diseases and Vascular Anomalies With Genetic Alterations of the PI3K/AKT Pathway
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Miransertib (Primary)
- Indications Growth disorders; Proteus syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ArQule
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an ArQule media release, phase 1 portion of the trial is enrolling six patients in a dose escalation cohort and additional 10 patients will be enrolled in an expansion cohort as part of the phase 2 portion of the trial.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to an ArQule Inc, media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 03 May 2017 According to an ArQule Inc, media release, the first patient has been identified in this trial.