Phase 2 Multicenter, Open-Label, Uncontrolled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of RA101495 in Subjects With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RA 101495 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ra Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, the first two patients in Cohort A successfully completed the Phase 2 study and have elected to continue treatment with RA101495 in a long-term extension study.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, 9 patients have been recruited in the study till date.
- 27 Jun 2017 Initial results (n=2) published in a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History