Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Biological, and Clinical Activity of AGEN2034 in Subjects With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Solid Tumors, With Expansion to Second-Line Cervical Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AGEN 2034 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Agenus
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Agenus media release, the company expects to complete dose-escalation for monotherapy, define optimal combination dose and collect safety and receptor occupancy data and recruit patients with second line cervical cancer in the second half of 2017.
- 20 Apr 2017 According to an Agenus media release, preliminary safety and efficacy data are expected to be available within the next 9-12 months.
- 20 Apr 2017 According to an Agenus media release, first patient has been dosed.