Open Label Dose Escalation Trial of an Adaptive Natural Killer (NK) Cell Infusion (FATE-NK100) With Subcutaneous IL-2 in Adults With Refractory or Relapsed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FATE NK100 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms VOYAGE
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, first patient was treated with FATE-NK100 in this study.
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2017 New trial record