A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Multi-Center Evaluation to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of DM199 Administered Intravenously and Subcutaneously in Subjects With Acute Ischemic Stroke
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DM 199 (Primary) ; DM 199 (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REMEDY
- Sponsors DiaMedica Therapeutics
- 22 Nov 2017 According to a DiaMedica Therapeutics media release, the company has received ethics committee approval to initiate the first clinical site for the trial.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a DiaMedica Therapeutics media release, Principal Investigator of the study is Bruce Campbell from Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- 16 Mar 2017 New trial record