A phase I trial of ATA-188-Autologous in multiple sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATA 188 Autologous (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Oct 2017 Results will be presented at the MSParis 2017 Congress, the 7th Joint Meeting of ECTRIMS and ACTRIMS, according to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release.
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release.
- 31 Jul 2017 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, results from this trial (n = 6) were presnted at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) meeting in April 2017.