A Pivotal Phase III Study Of MIN-101 In Schizophrenic Patients With Negative Symptoms
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MIN 101 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Minerva Neurosciences
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, the company expect to release top-line results from the three-month double blind phase of the trial in the first half of 2019.
- 22 Jun 2017 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, company announced successful completion of a bridging trial (MIN101C06) to select an improved, gastric-resistant (GR) formulation of MIN-101 for this phase III study.
- 15 May 2017 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, the company announced the outcome of its End-of-Phase 2 meeting with FDA which includes its plans to initiate phase 3 development of MIN-101.This meeting helped the company to confirm this phase 3 trial design.