Phase 2 Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneously Administered AKB-9778 15mg Once Daily or 15mg Twice Daily for 12 Months in Patients With Moderate to Severe Non-Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AKB 9778 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIME-2b
- Sponsors Aerpio Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jun 2017 According to an Aerpio Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has initiated patient dosing in this trial. Victor H. Gonzalez has enrolled the first patient in this trial.
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 18 Mar 2017 New trial record