A Follow-Up Pivotal Phase II Study Of Diamyd In in children and adolescents recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GAD65 vaccine (Diamyd) (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIAGNODE-2
- Sponsors Diamyd Medical AB
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a Diamyd Medical AB media release, company has recieved the approval for conducting this trial from the Swedish Medical Products Agency.
- 09 Jun 2017 This trial is expected to start recruiting patients in the fall 2017, as reported in a Diamyd Medical AB media release.
- 22 May 2017 Diamyd Medical collaborated TFS Trial Form Support International. The company is looking forward for trial approval by the respective Competent Authorities in Spain and the Czech Republic and the relevant Ethics Committees. This trial is expected to start recruiting patients this autumn 2017, as reported in a media release.