A Phase IIb, 2-Arm, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicentre Study to Optimize Diamyd® Therapy Administered into Lymph Nodes Combined with Oral Vitamin D to Investigate the Impact on the Progression of Type 1 diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GAD65 vaccine (Diamyd) (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIAGNODE-2
- Sponsors Diamyd Medical AB
- 13 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Diamyd Medical AB media release.
- 21 Sep 2017 According to a Diamyd Medical AB media release, Spanish and Czech Competent Authorities and the relevant Ethics Committees have approved Diamyd Medical's application to conduct DIAGNODE-2 trial.
- 12 Sep 2017 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database EudraCT2017-001861-25)