Randomized, Double Masked, Controlled Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Suprachoroidal CLS-TA With Intravitreal Aflibercept Versus Aflibercept Alone in Subject With Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TYBEE
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 11 Jul 2017 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, the company expect to report three-month preliminary data in the first half of 2018.
- 11 Jul 2017 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, the first patient has been enrolled and randomized in this trial.
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.