A single dose, crossover comparative exposure pharmacokinetic (PK) trial of metoclopramide nasal spray to demonstrate bioequivalence of Gimoti in healthy volunteers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metoclopramide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Evoke Pharma
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Evoke Pharma media release.
- 12 Sep 2017 According to an Evoke Pharma media release, company announced that it has completed subject dosing for this comparative exposure pharmacokinetic (PK) study.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an Evoke Pharma media release, the 505(b)(2) New Drug Application (NDA) for Gimoti is being prepared in partnership with Rho, a well-established Contract Research Organization (CRO).