A single dose, crossover comparative exposure pharmacokinetic (PK) trial of metoclopramide nasal spray to demonstrate bioequivalence of Gimoti in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metoclopramide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Evoke Pharma
- 14 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported in an Evoke Pharma media release.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an Evoke Pharma media release, this study will be conducted by Spaulding Clinical Research (CRO). The Company expects to complete the analysis of the trial data and announce results in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 04 Apr 2017 According to an Evoke Pharma media release, results are expected in the second half of 2017.