A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Ribociclib With Endocrine Therapy as an Adjuvant Treatment in Patients With Hormone Receptor-positive, HER2-negative, Intermediate Risk Early Breast Cancer
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ribociclib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EarLEE-2
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Novartis media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming 40th annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Sep 2025 to 17 Nov 2025.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Sep 2025 to 17 Nov 2025.