A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, six-sequence crossover study evaluating the relative oral abuse potential of NKTR-181 compared to the Schedule II opioid oxycodone in healthy non-dependent recreational drug users experienced in the oral abuse of opioids who can identify drug effects that are relevant to abuse risk assessment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NKTR 181 (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Back pain; Musculoskeletal pain; Pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms HAP
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 56th Annual Meeting.
- 18 Jul 2017 Top line results (n=54) published in a Nektar Therapeutics media release.
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a Nektar Therapeutics media release.