A double-blind, placebo controlled, multicentre, clinical trial to investigate the efficacy and safety of 12 months of therapy with inhaled Promixin (colistimethate sodium) in the treatment of subjects with non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis chronically infected with Pseudomonas aeruginosa (P. aeruginosa)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Colistimethate sodium (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiectasis; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMIS I
- Sponsors Zambon SpA
- 16 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 20 Mar 2017 New trial record