A Phase 3 Randomized, Controlled, Open-label Study of Selinexor, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone (SVd) Versus Bortezomib and Dexamethasone (Vd) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOSTON
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the company is projecting to complete enrollment in 2018 with top-line data anticipated in 2019.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, study is supported by robust clinical data from the STOMP study (CTP700253337).
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be used to support an NDA filing for selinexor for the treatment of relapsed or refractory myeloma.