A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Accelerated Vaccination Schedule With a Zika Virus Purified Inactivated Vaccine Plus Alum Adjuvant in Healthy Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zika virus vaccine-Sanofi (Primary)
- Indications Zika virus infection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Z001
- 05 Dec 2017 Preliminary results assessing the early safety and immunogenicity of Zika-virus-vaccine in the phase I trials (NCT02963909, NCT02952833, and NCT02937233; n=68) published in The Lancet.
- 27 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.