A Phase 1b/2a, Multi-Center Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With MEDI0457 (INO-3112) and Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Patients With Recurrent/Metastatic HPV Associated Head and Neck Squamous Cancer
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; MEDI 0457 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 10 May 2017 Enrollment in this trial is expected to begin in the second quarter of 2017, according to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Mar 2017 New trial record