A Phase 1b/2a, Multi-Center Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With MEDI0457 (INO-3112) and Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Patients With Recurrent/Metastatic HPV Associated Head and Neck Squamous Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; MEDI 0457 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 Aug 2019 to 10 Jul 2019.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Aug 2019 to 10 Jul 2019.
- 03 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.