A phase Ib/IIa study of INO-5401 in combination with REGN2810 a checkpoint inhibitor and INO-9012 in patients with newly-diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme (GBM)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; INO 5401 (Primary) ; INO 9012 (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 10 May 2017 Inovio expects to begin enrollment in the second half of the year, according to a company media release.
- 08 May 2017 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, this study is expected to begin later 2017.
- 08 May 2017 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Inovio Pharmaceuticals today announced a clinical study agreement for this trial, under the terms of the agreement, the trial will be solely conducted and funded by Inovio, and Regeneron will supply REGN2810, Inovio and Regeneron will jointly conduct immunological analyses in support of the study.