A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-label, 2-way Cross-over Study to Evaluate the Bioequivalence Between a Single Oral Dose of Esomeprazole 40 mg Capsules and Esomeprazole 40 mg Tablets in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Bleeding ulcer; Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn; Helicobacter infections; Jejunal ulcer; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis; Stress ulcer; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 16 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.