An Open-label, Pilot, Proof of Concept Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Oral Etrasimod (APD334) in Patients With Primary Biliary Cholangitis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etrasimod (Primary)
- Indications Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 15 May 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 22 Mar 2017 New trial record
- 14 Mar 2017 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, the company intends to initiate this trial in 2017.