A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Group PhIII Study to Assess the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of 100 mg SC Mepolizumab as an Add on to Maintenance Treatment in Adults With Severe Bilateral Nasal Polyps
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary) ; Mometasone
- Indications Nasal polyps
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNAPSE
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, results of this trial will inform any regulatory filing plans for mepolizumab for the treatment of nasal polyps.
- 09 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Mar 2017 New trial record