An Open-Label Study on the Safety and Tolerability of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine in Japanese Patients With Advanced, Recurrent Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rovalpituzumab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 08 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 25 Mar 2020.