A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study of an Oral, Selective Peripheral Opioid Receptor Antagonist in Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naloxegol (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 30 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.