An Open-Label, Phase 1, First-In-Human Study of Safety and Tolerability of TRAIL Receptor Agonist ABBV-621 in Subjects With Previously Treated Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ABBV 621 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Nov 2019 to 29 Apr 2020.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Feb 2020 to 16 Nov 2019.
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.