A Phase 4, Open Label Field Study to Evaluate the Clinical Benefit, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Anthim (Obiltoxaximab) When Used in the Treatment of Suspected, Probable, or Confirmed Cases of Inhalational Anthrax Due to B. Anthracis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obiltoxaximab (Primary)
- Indications Anthrax
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EluSys Therapeutics
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.